Friday 18 April 2014

Cleaning out my closet

How many of us have a huge 'to read' pile? Some books languishing at the bottom of the pile for months, maybe even years, as new, cheaper, more hyped books come along to bury them. I'm ashamed to say that I have.

What's the solution? Read them, obviously, but how to get the drive to read something buried for so long?

Well, the girls over at Boys in our Books have the answer. (taken from their facebook page)


 photo Springcleaning_zps07a5a917.jpg
JOIN US! We're having SPRING CLEANING WEEK at BoiB. 

Here's what to do: find the ONE book that's been on your TBR shelf the longest. Commit to FINALLY reading & reviewing it! Our entire review team, along with a bunch of guest reviewers, will be participating.


EVERYONE who joins us will be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate for books. Sign up RIGHT HERE in the comments (tell us the book & the date it was added to your TBR) or comment on ANY of our posts during Spring Cleaning Week, April 21 - 27!


Let's dust off and organize those shelves!


If you don't have a facebook account (or hate the site with a vengence, as I do) look out for their posts on the blog during Spring Cleaning week.

I'll be signing up once that first post goes live, check out my cleaning out my closet shelf at Goodreads to find out what I intend to read. See what I mean, Dangerous Ground is on there, I've been meaning to read that book in forever.

Any books buried at the bottom of your e-reader you've been itching to read?

4 comments:

  1. This looks like fun :D I need to figure out how to do this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is what you need Goodreads for :)

      I'll try and remember to link to the posts as they come up on BioB.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete