Friday 14 November 2014

October's reads

This is hopefully going to be another new feature. Gosh, I am embracing this blogging lark. Let's see how long I can keep it up.

October’s reads were a mixture of my favourite authors, some stories from the Loves Landscapes event, and some stuff that has been hanging around on my Kindle for too long.

Books read 20
5 star reads: 4
4 star reads: 7
DNFs:  2


5 star reads





Epiphany by JL Merrow




4 star reads

It's All Geek to Me by JL Merrow






Raising the Rent by JL Merrow




Torn by Angela Maye


I Spy Pecan Pie by Anna Birmingham


And for those who only think I read gay romance. A 4 star read from October ( September, August, and July—it took 3 months to read)

The American Boy by Andrew Taylor


In November I'm planning on continuing to read some Halloween inspired spooky reads as well as more standard fare. If I get the chance to read ever again with all these blog posts I have to write!


2 comments:

  1. Wow you read a lot! Or rather, you keep track of it a lot. I guess I've read that many books, but I'm not sure I keep track of them like that. Lately I've been sucked into The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine. I'm up to book 9 I think. There are 16. Before that I read the last three Sookie Stackhouse books all in a row. A couple of freebie m/m that I'm glad were free O__O and past that, I'd actually have to look at my Kindle app...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "A couple of freebie m/m that I'm glad were free O__O "

      I know that feeling. Sometimes I feel embarrassed just admitting to reading them.

      If I don't log things then I can't remember if I've read/own/want to buy them.

      Delete