Thursday 31 March 2016

Two more reviews for New Lease of Life

A 3.5 star review from My Fiction Nook.

"I liked this book. I liked the story, and I liked the plot. The setting in England was well done, and the writing followed the setting, with Colby being a bit rougher around the edges than Phillip. I enjoyed the snark and sarcasm, and Phillip's dry humor.

Definitely worth checking out."

Full review here

And a 3 heart review from Love Bytes Reviews

"Once I warmed to Pip’s character this was a very enjoyable read. I recommend it to lovers of the MM romance genre, who like stories that focus more on angst and relationship development than sex."

Although she does say about the sex "Around the 87% we finally get some heat. And in the words of the characters, it was downright ‘filthy’."

Full review here.


Interested? Click the banner to take you to Amazon. More buy links in the sidebar.


3 comments: