Tuesday 13 September 2016

The best laid plans

The best laid plans have a tendency to go awry when life throws you a curve ball. Consequently I think it's best I talk in plans for the rest of the year rather than this week or month. It's not like I've ever been any good at sticking to my plans anyway.

Writing tools photo writing_zpsd6d7efdd.jpg
I've had the rights back to Lesson Learned for a while now. A conversation with Meredith Russell at the UK Meet has kickstarted the design process for a new cover. Plans are underway to get that back out in circulation before Christmas.

Waiting for a Spark has recently reached the end of its contract with JMS. I'll be sorting out a new cover for that in the coming months.

The second book in the Village Love story is well underway. I've had the first draft back from two of my betas. Another of the things I need to get on with.

That curve ball has stopped me in my writing tracks. I've not written new words in more than 6 weeks, but never fear they are all still in there, I just need to find the oomph to get them out.

1 comment:

  1. GAH I need to get you that back... *hides* UGH I SUCK :((( I will work on it today, I PROMISE *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete