Tuesday 11 April 2017

Love Bytes Reviews gives Renaissance 4.5 stars

"The story is well written and held my attention right up to the last page. I didn’t put it down once, which is a compliment."

"I highly recommend this series if you’re looking for a sweet, miscommunication, enemies to friends sort of book. It is totally outside my normal dark reads, but I’m enjoying the series. Give it a try."

"I’m hoping for a story that includes Bruce the big bear who loves bacon… but we’ll have to see what she brings us. I personally can’t wait to see what is next."

"I think I liked this one the best so far. The story is told with the same level of writing as the first two, and the various characters that we met previously, tie directly over into this one. I would definitely tell you to read the two previous installments before reading this one, since they aren’t long. I think it is important so that you know who everyone is. I love the residents of Slopy Bottom, and I’m sure you will as well."

4.5 hearts. Dan at Love Bytes Reviews



Buy Links

Amazon US // Amazon UK // Kobo // Payhip // Smashwords






1 comment: