Wednesday 19 April 2017

RJ Scott’s Annual Autism Awareness Blog Hop


Today is my turn to host RJ Scott’s annual Autism Awareness blog hop.
The masterpost showing all the stops on the hop can be found here on RJ’s blog.


Is it possible that animals are the answer? Dogs. Horses. Guinea Pigs.



Research is continuing in the area of animal therapy but initial findings appear positive.

Now for the giveaway part of the hop.

Animals play a big part in one of my books. Theory Unproven is set on an elephant sanctuary in South Africa. So to celebrate this year's blog hop I'm giving away a copy of Theory Unproven. 

Leave a comment below and I will use random.org to pick a winner. 


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in RJ's Autism Awareness Blog Hop.
    I am sure animals can play a big part in helping children with autism. Not for my son, though. He was terrified of all animals. The petting zoo was a nightmare. He found them too unpredictable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in RJ's Autism Awareness Blog Hop. when he was alive my dad had Asperger and the dog we had at the time was a great help to him. she was a husky x and his best friend. she just seemed to have a way to keep him happy. when we had to put her down at age 15 he was never the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post. I've had a pet or more almost all my life. The short time I was without one was lonely. I think connecting with an animal can help many people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the post and for joining in on the hop. We've had several pets pass through my home. I can believe that animals can make a difference in anyone's life. For sure, it's a learning expperience.
    humhumbum AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome that you're doing this hop!. We've always had dogs and you know how much I loved Theory Unproven :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always such an informative hop!

    Trix, vitajex(At)Aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the post. Pets help us to deal with emotions, and to be better people, I'm sure of ti
    susanaperez7140(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete